If you’re looking for ways to finance your YBR, here are three ways we’ve outlined for you that would help in doing just that.
Meezan Bank and Yamaha Motors Pakistan joined hands in 2016 to facilitate people who needed financing for their YBR. What is great about this Bike Ijarah program is that Meezan Bank offers it to everybody. Here are some of the highlights of this option:
- Takaful provided for your YBR from the beginning
- Available for all
- Shariah complaint way of owning a YBR
Find out more about Meezan Bank Ijarah on this link.
United Bank Limited
For UBL credit card holders, this is a wonderful opportunity as UBL and Yamaha collaborate to give you a package that is fit to finance your YBR purchase. The main benefits of this program are as follows:
- Absolutely no down payment is required
- 0% markup for 3 to 6 months plan
- The customer is the owner right from the start
To find out more about UBL’s YBR financing scheme, visit this link.
Bank Alfalah and Yamaha come together to give Bank Alfalah’s credit card holders, the opportunity of a lifetime. If you’re currently looking for a way to finance your YBR and hold a credit card in Bank Alfalah, you can now use it to get your Yamaha.
- You get to own the bike from the start
- No down payment required
- 0% markup for 3 to 6 months plans
Find out more about Alfalah’s YBR financing plan on this link.